Your skin can either be healthy or not, nourished or malnourished. Remember that exposure to the environment and other harmful factors can eventually take a toll – and the result is prematurely aged skin. Among the most common skin problems that people face today is skin dullness; however, once you lose that youthful glow, it is very difficult to re-achieve.
The good news is that just like a prescription for a medical condition, you can apply skin care products on skin issues. When it comes to dullness, the solution is simple – you just need to find a skin brightening serum to restore its youthful radiance and make it glow once again.
How Can You Make Your Skin Glowing?
- Avoid Hot, Long Showers And Opt For Cooler, Shorter Ones InsteadHot and lengthy shower sessions strip your skin of its natural moisture, which is an essential part of its overall health. Protective oils are also removed so you should only use cool water and limit your showers to a maximum of 12 minutes.
- Make Cleansing The Foundation Of Your Skin Care RegimenDull, dirt and oil can collect on your skin and this can eventually cause problems like dark spots and acne. Simply cleanse your skin regularly and get rid of dull skin. How often you should do so depends on your skin type, but remember that you need to be cautions in choosing a skin cleanser and make sure it suits your skin.
- Moisturize Your Skin FrequentlyAlways keep in mind that skin dryness can quickly lead to dullness. Aside from avoiding factors that cause dryness, you should also make sure that your skin is always moisturized. Find a good facial moisturizer preferably with SPF 15 to ensure that your skin is optimally protected from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- Feed Your Skin AntioxidantsJust like when you feed your body nutrients, you can also directly apply antioxidants on your skin to stave off dullness; this will keep skin discolorations at bay as you get older. Studies have found that they can help protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Look for potent and proven antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, ferulic acid and Vitamin E.
- Don’t Forget To ExfoliateAccording to skin care experts, a person’s complexion looks more radiant when it is smooth enough as this helps reflect light. The sad fact is that as you get older, the turnover rate of your skin slows down. This is the main reason you need to include exfoliation in your skin care routine. Look for products without harsh ingredients and make sure they contain only proven natural extracts like alpha hydroxy acids.
- Tweak Your Skin Care RoutineAs you age, your skin can change so you also need to adjust your regimen accordingly. For instance, as your skin tends to become duller, you should add a skin lightening product to your skin care routine. However, you should be aware that many formulations contain harsh ingredients. Many chemical skin brighteners can cause or worsen skin discolorations so you should be very careful. To ensure that adverse effects won’t occur, look for products that only use natural active ingredients.
Age Group : 25 - 50+Rating:
- Concentrated blend of AHA
- Flawless blemish free skin
- Gently exfoliates
Age Group : 25 - 50+Rating:
- Age Spot and Pigment Brightening Serum
- Fades discoloration, blemishes and dark spots
- Consists antioxidant vitamins for anti-aging
Age Group : 35 - 55+Rating:
- Minimizes fine lines
- Protects and treats skin damage due to sun exposure
- Makes skin youthful and supple, collagen booster