Discover Solvaderm's Award - Winning Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
Based on cutting-edge science, Stemnucell is formulated to slow down the clock at the cellular level for astonishing anti-aging results. Stem cell complex cultivated from a rare Swiss apple infuses human skin stem cells in the epidermal layer with regenerative and reparative properties. Active botanical compound inhibits stem cell senescence to delay the cellular degradation that results in visible signs of aging. Strengthens skin's support network by enhancing synthesis of skin-firming and tightening collagen. Exerts a dramatic anti-wrinkle effect on crow's feet and other fine lines. Potent phytonutrients and a dual blend of therapeutic conditioners promote total skin renewal.
- Slows down the process of senescence in epithelial stem cells to maximize their longevity.
- Encourages the production of optimal amounts of collagen in the deeper layers of skin to bring back its elasticity and firmness.
- Enhances skin's natural regenerative and self-healing capabilities to restore its youthful properties and improve its overall health and condition.
- Has an astonishing line-erasing and anti-wrinkle effect thanks to the preservative and restorative properties of its advanced anti-aging botanical complex.
- Contains optimal amounts of nourishing, non-greasy moisturizers that can noticeably plump skin while dramatically improving softness.
- Formulated with a dual combination of natural skin hydrators and an age-reversing stem cell preparation to deliver results that go far beyond those that are possible with a regular face cream.
Sources To Support The Claims Made For Stemnucell Dermal Regeneration Serum
- Alberto MR, Canavosio MAR, De nadra MCM. Antimicrobial effect of polyphenols from apple skins on human bacterial pathogens. Electronic J Biotechnol. 2006;9:3.
- Alberto MR, FarÂ-as ME, Manca De Nadra MC. Effect of wine phenolic compounds on Lactobacillus hilgardii 5w viability. J Food Prot. 2002;65:211-213. [PubMed]
- Alberto MR, GÂ3mez-CordovÂ©s C, Manca De Nadra MC. Metabolism of gallic acid and catechin by Lactobacillus hilgardii from wine. J Agri Food Chem. 2004;52:6465-6469. [PubMed]
- Alberto MR, FarÂ-as ME, Manca De Nadra MC. Effect of gallic acid and catechin on Lactobacillus hilgardii 5w growth and metabolism of organic compounds. J Agri Food Chem. 2001;49:4359-4363. [PubMed]
- Ceylan E, Fung DYC, Sabah JR. Antimicrobial activity and synergistic effect of cinnamon with sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate in controlling Escherichia coli O157:H7 in apple juice. J Food Sci. 2004;69:102-106.
- Gulluce M, Sokmen M, Sahin F, Sokmen A, Adiguzel A, Ozer H. Biological activities of the essential oil and methanolic extract of Micromeria fruticosa (L) Druce ssp. Serpyllifolia (Bieb) PH Davis plants from the eastern Anatolia region of Turkey. J Sci Food Agric. 2004;84:735-741.
- Harris LJ, Farber JN, Beuchat LR, Parish ME, Suslow TV, Garrett EH, et al. Comprehensive reviews in food science and food safety. Iowa: Blackwell Publishing Professional; 2003. Outbreaks associated with fresh produce: Incidence, growth, and survival of pathogens in fresh and fresh-cut produce; pp. 78-141.
- Ingham SC, Schoeller EL, Engel RA. Pathogen reduction in unpasteurized apple cider: Adding cranberry juice to enhance the lethality of warm hold and freeze-thaw steps. J Food Prot.2006;69:293-298. [PubMed]
- Jeong MR, Kim HY, Jeong-Dan Cha JD. Antimicrobial activity of methanol extract from Ficus carica leaves against oral bacteria. J Bacteriol Virol. 2009;39:97-102.
- Miller LG, Kaspar CW. Escherichia coli O157:H7 acid tolerance and survival in apple cider. J Food Prot. 1994;57:460-464.
- Murray PR, Baron EJ, Pfaller MA, Tenover FC, Yolke RH. Manual of clinical microbiology. 7th ed. Washington DC: ASM; 1995. p. 1773.
- Raybaudi-Massilia R, Mosqueda-Melgar J, MartÂ-n-Belloso O. Antimicrobial activity of essential oils on Salmonella Enteritidis, Escherichia coli and Listeria innocua in fruit juices. J Food Prot.2006;69:1579-1586. [PubMed]
- Raybaudi-Massllia R, Osqueda-Melgar J, Martin-Belloso O. Antimicrobial activity of malic acid against Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterritidis and Escherichia coli O157:H7 in apple, pear and melon juices. Food Control. 2009;20:105-112.
- Rubnov S, Kashman Y, Rabinowitz R, Schlesinger M, Mechoulam R. Suppressors of cancer cell proliferation from fig (Ficus carica) resin: isolation and structure elucidation. J Nat Prod.2001;64:993-996. [PubMed]
- Ryu SR, Cho H, Jung JS, Jung ST. The study on the separation and antitumor activity as new substances in fig. J Applied Chem. 1998;2:961-964.
- Shoji T, Akazome Y, Kanda T, Ikeda M, 2004 Food Chem Toxicol. The toxicology and safety of apple polyphenolic extract;42:959-967. [PubMed]
- NCCLS (National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards) Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Test, sixth ed. Approved Standard. M2-A6. Wayne, PA: 1997.
- Vaya J, Mahmood S. Flavonoid content in leaf extracts of the fig (Ficus carica L.), carob (Ceratonia siliqua L.) and pistachio (Pistacia lentiscus L.) Biofactors. 2006;28:169-175. [PubMed]
- Yigit D, yigit N, Mavi A. Antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of bitter and sweet apricot (Prunus armeniaca L.) kernels. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2009;42:346-352. [PubMed]
- Xiangyang Qi. Study on antibacterial effect of apple-polyphenol extracts. Food Sci. 2003 05.
Ingredients: Chondru Crispus (Seaweed) Extract, Purified Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture
This anti-aging extract is derived from a rare Swiss apple that was discovered to have seemingly miraculous qualities. With a shelf life that far exceeds conventional varieties and remarkable regenerative abilities, the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple caught the attention of the world's leading dermatologists. The stem cells of the fruit were extracted to engineer an active liposomal complex that acts on stem cells found in human skin. This cutting-edge preparation preserves the youthful properties of these cells to promote accelerated healing, delay and inhibit the processes responsible for skin aging, and accelerate cellular renewal.
Chondru Crispus (Seaweed) Extract
This skin-indulging extract is an all-natural conditioner that supplements hydration levels in skin to make the entire surface smooth and velvety soft. This key ingredient is packed with nutrients that promote optimal skin health, and it is also a soothing anti-inflammatory that calms redness and minor skin irritations.
Hyaluronic acid further enhances skin's youthful properties by dramatically increasing moisture levels. This has a visible plumping effect that makes skin appear fuller and firmer. This compound naturally found in abundance in young skin also softens and reduces the severity of numerous imperfections, including irregular texture, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Wash and pat skin dry. If using a toner, apply the toner first. Apply a small amount of serum to your hands to distribute to your entire face, neck and surrounding area. Allow to dry. Can be used daily (morning & night) and under make up. Follow with any one of our moisturizers.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated these statements and the supplement product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.*